TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement for Publication and Sharing of Rights
The Language of PMS encourages and supports open access because it broadens the dissemination and readership of the subject content. That, in turn, contributes to increasing the impact of the content and the recognition of its authors. Publishing on The Language of PMS does not require copyright transfer and the author retains the copyright of the article. However, the author must agree on these terms:
1. You (the author) guarantee that your article does not invade individual privacy, and does not infringe upon any proprietary right or statutory copyright. You agree to indemnify and hold The Language of PMS harmless against any lawsuits or claims to the contrary.
2. If there are copyrighted materials used in your article, you are responsible for obtaining permission for the use of them. The permission should be submitted to The Language of PMS editor prior to the publication and/or posting of the article.
3. You own the copyright of the article and grant The Language of PMS an irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, archive, and preserve the article and its abstract in all media now known as The Language of PMS.
4. Submissions to The Language of PMS and the display thereof are not royalty-bearing.
5. The Language of PMS may later desire to use your submitted article and (a) translate the article into other languages, create derivative works of the article such as adaptations, summaries, books, commercial usage or extracts, and exercise all of the rights set forth in (3) above in such translations and derivative works. This derivative usage by The Language of PMS shall be royalty-bearing.
6. In the event that The Language of PMS chooses to exercise the optional rights set forth in (5) above, you (the author) will be contacted and requested to execute a royalty sharing agreement. Royalty sharing with multiple authors shall be based upon the percentage of content that you contribute to the entire derivative work.
7. You (the author), by submitting an article(s) to The Language of PMS expressly acknowledge that you agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement as a condition of displaying your article(s) and participating with The Language of PMS.